Membership Information and Application
Bed & Breakfast owners in New Hampshire who are interested in joining NHBBA should read further, or contact Kate Bartlet at 603-428-3198 or Jack Potter at 603-528-1990 for more information. You may also fill out the form below and mail it, and your check, to New Hampshire Bed and Breakfast Association, 30 Lower Smith Road, Sanbornton, NH 03269.
If you’re dreaming about opening a B&B, call Kate and she can talk you through some of the “getting started” ropes. If you would rather buy an existing B&B, Kate will know some that are for sale and might fit your needs.
NHBBA Member Conditions and Benefits
- Membership in NHBBA is open to bed & breakfasts with as few as two guest rooms, and with no more than three guest rooms sharing one bathroom. Members’ posted room rates shall include breakfast. No properties with public restaurants will be eligible for membership. For more details, see the NHBBA by-laws.
- NHBBA Bylaws
- Annual dues are currently set at $75. Upon joining, a one-time, separate-listing set-up fee of $40 will put your property on our web site. Forms below become the content of that listing.
- Some B&B’s are located at the edge of one of New Hampshire’s designated tourism regions so they draw their business from both the “home” region and the neighboring one. NHBBA permits a second listing in the “Find a B&B by Region” section with board approval and an additional $50 annual fee. With Availability Online, you will show up in your “home” region. If this applies to you, please include this request with your listing form. Jack or Kate will advise if your request will be filled.
- The NHBBA offers an association-wide-availability search engine using Availability Online. If you currently use Availability Online, visitors to the NHBBA site can view your availability as they plan their trip. If you are not a current user and you would like to start using Availability Online, NHBBA members are offered a special group price of $60 annually, when paid through NHBBA.
- An annual meeting is held to include workshops, roundtables and open sessions that provide networking opportunities. The program will feature special speakers such as travel writers and industry experts along with product and services vendors.
- Mentors are available for members.
- Public Relations Services are available to provide exposure toward national and international publications.
If you are an NHBBA member and would like to provide a logo and link back to the NHBBA site, we provide the following logos for your use. To download, click the logo below. When the image appears, go to File, Save As, and save the image to your desktop, or right-click on the image to save. [Please do not link directly to the image]
- Transparent PNG – logo.png
Membership Fee Schedule:
- $40.00: staynh.org website listing (one-time fee upon initial application only)
- $75.00: Membership – please see member benefits (below the form) for more information
- $50.00: Second NH tourism region listing (optional)
- $60.00: Availability Online (basic) (optional) – please see member benefits (below the form) for more information
$115.00: Availability Online (premium) (optional)
NOTE: B&Bs joining between January 1st and August 31st will pay the full membership fee of $75 upon joining. B&B’s joining between September 1st and December 31st will pay $75 dues upon joining; that $75 fee will include the membership dues for both the months remaining in the year joined, as well as the following year.
*Header photo by Tuckernuck Inn; sidebar photos by Henniker House Bed & Breakfast