For over 30 years this impressive Holderness Bed and Breakfast, just minutes from Squam Lake, has been the choice of discerning travelers looking for a for a warm and inviting New Hampshire lodging experience. Here the rustic appeal of New Hampshire and the convenience of the 21st century meet. Nine comfortable guestrooms are furnished in traditional country style, but also include amenities such as flat screen televisions and free WIFI. Venture out on our wooded acres surrounding the Inn or just enjoy the comfort of the 70′ long screened porch.
Whether you’re trying to leave it all behind or trying to pack it all in, the Inn On Golden Pond is the spot for you. The perfect Lakes Region New Hampshire bed and breakfast – just as you imagined it.
The Inn on Golden Pond Features:
- Breakfast served daily and cooked to order
- Homemade jams, breads and baked goods daily
- Coffee, Tea, Iced Coffee available all day
- Nightly turn down service
- Air Conditioners in each room
- Flat Screen TV’s in all rooms
- Private Baths in each room
- Separate sitting area with comfortable chairs and foot rests in each room
- Each room has individual thermostat for temperature control
- Scenic drives close by
- Free and ample parking
- New Private Patio Area
- Cookouts by request
- Dinners by request
- 70′ screened in front porch
- Weddings, Family Reunions and Corporate retreat packages
- Local Boat, Kayak & Paddle board rentals
- Mountain Biking and Hiking Trails nearby
- Snowshoeing on property
- Shuttle Service
- Lawn games and Hammock for summer fun
- Guided Boat Tours with rates exclusively for our guests
- One Dog Friendly Room with a separate entrance from the Inn
Weddings, Family Reunions and Corporate Events at The Inn On Golden Pond
Facilities Provided by The Inn On Golden Pond: The Inn On Golden Pond, LLC can provide the following facilities for your special event for up to 125 guests: Outdoor space behind the Inn (approx. 40’ X 80’) and surrounding grounds, one outdoor accessible restroom, the common areas, front porch and the patio.
Travel to Church Island in style on a private 22′ Chris Craft Antique Wooden Boat (the same model as used in the movie – On Golden Pond).